By accessing the website at https://basestyles.com and the web app at https://app.basestyles.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Base Styles' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Base Styles' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Base Styles at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Base Styles' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Base Styles makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Base Styles does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You will provide us with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, country, telephone number, company details (if applicable) and valid payment method information.
If the automatic billing fails to occur for any reason, we will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Base Styles' services are available only with a paid subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (monthly or annually), depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing the subscription.
At the end of each period, your subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or we cancel it before the next billing period starts.
You may cancel your subscription renewal either through your account settings page or by contacting us ([email protected]). You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will be able to access Base Styles until the end of your current subscription period.
Except when required by law, paid subscription fees are non-refundable.
We will consider certain refund requests for subscriptions on a case-by-case basis and granted at our sole discretion.
We may, at our sole discretion, offer a subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time.
At any time and without notice, we reserve the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the free trial offer, or (ii) cancel such free trial offer.
When you create an account for Base Styles, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Base Styles account.
You are also responsible for safeguarding the password or third party account that you use to access Base Styles and for any activities or actions under your account.
You agree not to disclose your password you log in with to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, so we can take appropriate action.
You may not use the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use (trademarked or otherwise protected, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene as a username or email.
Base Styles allows you to manage and host content (in the form of digital assets, written text, etc). You are responsible for the content that you submit to and host on Base Styles, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By submitting and hosting content to and on Base Styles, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through Base Styles. You retain any and all of your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through Base Styles and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the submitting and hosting of your content on or through Base Styles does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
We are not responsible for the content of Base Styles' users. You expressly understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by you or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including Base Styles and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Base Styles reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any content is appropriate and complies with these terms, refuse or remove this content. Base Styles further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any content. We can also limit or revoke the use of Base Styles if you post such objectionable content. As we cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on Base Styles, you agree to use Base Styles at your own risk. You understand that by using Base Styles you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will Base Styles be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups are made and we will do anything we can to keep all data backed up, we do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
We will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of content. But you acknowledge that we has no liability related to the integrity of content or the failure to successfully restore content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any content in a location independent of Base Styles.
7. Copyright Policy
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on Base Styles infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through Base Styles, You must submit your notice in writing via email at [email protected] and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any content is infringing your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact us via email at [email protected] We will take whatever action, at our sole discretion, that we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from Base Styles.
8. Termination, Severability and Waiver
We may terminate or suspend your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use Base Styles will cease immediately. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may simply discontinue using Base Styles.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
In no event shall Base Styles or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Base Styles' website, even if Base Styles or a Base Styles authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Base Styles' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Base Styles does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Base Styles may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Base Styles does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Base Styles has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Base Styles of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Base Styles may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.